She was early but is doing well.
I am anxious to see pictures because I am not sure when I will get to see her in person.
We have teen life going on here something about unfair and why can we say no without an explanation? Go figure. A parent has the right to say no, and better yet that it isn't our job to be friends.
I do wish parenting could be easier, maybe a pass go card when it is why this and why that. Didn't happen the first time around with Brandon and I don't see a card coming my why for the next set. It really is in God's hands, and I pray I remember that I am too. Maybe if I had read the directions (bible) better from the get go it would be easier, but then it probably wouldn't be my life, huh.
They say there is a reason for everything and a time for every season. This season is nothing I would give up just try to be better prepared for the next two as they become teens.
1 comment:
Jonathan, Grandmother here!
Dear grandson the job or role a parent has is to safe guard and protect you from bad decisions, a whim you might come up with, people (peers) that try to get you to lie, be deceitful. In other words get you to forget Jesus in your life. WWJD the principles that shall guide you through life's ups and downs. You can not afford to be ungratful of the roof, clothes, toys and the provisions your parents have invested in you yes invested in you. You a very unique young man and the gifting bestowed on you doesn't need to be hidden by a lousy attitude. As a child themself shows trustworthy traits responability changes . It is about building character in you. Not someone that is lazy, no manners, self centered, unthankful. Love you grandmother
Enjoy being young for all the love that is in your life. More can be gained with honey than vinegar!!!
Post a Comment