Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow What a Thought

Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it towards others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will also be in our troubled world.
- Etty Hillesum,died in Auschwitz in 1943 at the age of 29. From An Interrupted Life, a compilation of her diaries and letters.



We have been keeping a bird for some friends that went on vacation and came back yesterday. Here is the thing, we had their goldfish a while back and it died the day the came home, and you have it, the bird died the day they came home. It was an older parakeet, but still. I have told her no more animal watching here at my house. I will gladly go to her house and take care of any animals.

Aaron had uncontrolled shaking and kept saying he was cold. No fever, etc. I have seen him do this when we have been swimming, and he said the shivering last night was like what he does when he swims. Keep him in prayer, and for any tests we will have run. The heart was tested and came back fine, so I am thinking blood work.

Blessings
Susan

No comments: