Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I have bought myself a new camera, and with it came software. Can you tell? I was good though and also bought Pat a digital frame, which I truly think is wonderful. I have loaded about 100 pics on it, I just never seem to open the scrapbooks I have, so the frame should be a great alternative.
Anyways the cats love the heat from the lights on the piano. I had fun with the cartoon effect, along with the fisheye effect.








Our tree is only one this year, due to hopefully getting our floor done I opted to only put one up. The large 9' tree I threw out since it had a mind of it's own. It would lean and twist of it's own accord. this one holds all the memory ornaments, that's what I call them. The oldest is from my grandmother's tree. We have all Rachel's from her Godparent, and she now has her own box started. Pat's collection from his years as Santa, not sure if he will make an appearance this year, pretty skinny and lots of back pain. I wonder how strange it will be for him this could be the first time in 39 years I believe.






Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet;righteousness and peace will kiss each other.Faithfulness will spring up from the ground,and righteousness will look down from the sky. - Psalm 85:10-11

righteousness and peace will kiss each other, what an absolutely beautiful thought for the season.

I have managed to put up my tree, no christmas letter as of yet, and hopefully will begin baking next week. The potato candy will be hard because it is Brandons favorite.

Rachel, my two sisters, myself and my step-mother went to see the Nutcracker in Newark. It is a local production but pretty good overall, except for the little boy behind us and the mother who thought it was okay to keep talking to him, not whisper or shush him once.

Aaron is still in love, and John has a new love. OH to be a teen again, I think not.


No comments: