Lots and lots of rain since yesterday. Our back field is flooding, but I won't have to water the garden. The garden looks pretty good if I do say so, I put in three beds which just makes it look nice and neat. Now if I can keep up for the next month we may have a great garden. It only took 18 years to get it right.
John broke his boards at the Asian Festival, did a fine job of messing up his knuckles, nothing to serious just some swelling and scratches.
I rode my bike to work on Monday. 3.2 miles one way. Woo HOO it wasn't to bad but I probably won't be riding everday. I really think there will be to much traffic around 4:00 when I would be coming home. The best part is I can still walk and only have a little tenderness on the old bottom. Much better with the old lady seat compared to the young butt seat.
Ball season is off and running, so far they are doing well, both Aaron and Rachel. Not to many games, Rachel only has 4 away games, and most of her games coinside with Aaron's field of play. Almost like having a breather from running.
Aaron went to his first dance with a girl. Nicole who he met during the DC trip in April. She doesn't live close so there is not to much of an issue with the whole girl thing. Thankfully long distance is included in our phone bill, since I think he spent close to 4 hours chatting with her in April. Most of the time it is by online IM's.
No comments:
Post a Comment