Frogs To dream of catching frogs, denotes carelessness in watching after your health, which may cause no little distress among those of your family. To see frogs in the grass, denotes that you will have a pleasant and even-tempered friend as your confidant and counselor. To see a bullfrog, denotes, for a woman, marriage with a wealthy widower, but there will be children with him to be cared for. To see frogs in low marshy places, foretells trouble, but you will overcome it by the kindness of others. To dream of eating frogs, signifies fleeting joys and very little gain from associating with some people. To hear frogs, portends that you will go on a visit to friends, but it will in the end prove fruitless of good.
Tadpole To dream of tadpoles, foretells uncertain speculation will bring cause for uneasiness in business. For a young woman to see them in clear water, foretells she will form a relation with a wealthy but immoral man.
Last night I had this dream it is a bit fuzzy but basically, my kitchen floor became covered in tiny, tiny live frogs and a few tadpoles. Rachel was in my dream and someone else not sure who now. PS. didn't see any bullfrogs, hear any or eat any.
On to life. I managed to get some planting done. Flowers off the back deck, and 3 raised beds in the vegetable garden, along with a row of pumpkins. Thank God for front loaders. It is so much easier to put in a 50' row of hills with help from it. Not to mention filling 3 raised beds. I started a seed bed with some daisy varieties to help differ the cost of planting all the rest of the beds. Anyone have any perennials they want to get rid of? I have an old in-ground pool area, the corner of my house, and three small beds to replant.
Aaron and Rachel are in ball this summer, but the schedule is probably the best we have ever had. Rachel only has 4 away games, and even Aaron's are mainly home games. John won't be playing this summer because of his age and not being part of a school team. He and Aaron are planning on going to Camp counselor training so they may do some camp counseling over the summer. They do have a little odd jobs mowing which will help support John's need to text and talk on the phone. Not to mention gas for excursions.
I rode bikes with Rachel Sunday MUST have a woman's seat. Young-hard-boy-butt seats don't work!!! I would like to ride the bike to work at least once a week, 3 miles, but not unless I can find a better seat. I only rode it for about 1 mile maybe a little more. I was very glad to get home. My pride wouldn't allow me to get off it and walk part way home.
School is so close to being over, if I could just motivate them to finish up a few projects we could potentially be done by the end of next week. I want to go away, not far but just not here. I haven't figured out when we have time to but I want the option. I figure we will probably have to do small weekend or 3 day trips during the week.
John will be 17 in 7 days. So hard for me to believe. College visits over the summer, ACT tests, potentially another year at home but then he will be going off to the big world.
Tadpole To dream of tadpoles, foretells uncertain speculation will bring cause for uneasiness in business. For a young woman to see them in clear water, foretells she will form a relation with a wealthy but immoral man.
Last night I had this dream it is a bit fuzzy but basically, my kitchen floor became covered in tiny, tiny live frogs and a few tadpoles. Rachel was in my dream and someone else not sure who now. PS. didn't see any bullfrogs, hear any or eat any.
On to life. I managed to get some planting done. Flowers off the back deck, and 3 raised beds in the vegetable garden, along with a row of pumpkins. Thank God for front loaders. It is so much easier to put in a 50' row of hills with help from it. Not to mention filling 3 raised beds. I started a seed bed with some daisy varieties to help differ the cost of planting all the rest of the beds. Anyone have any perennials they want to get rid of? I have an old in-ground pool area, the corner of my house, and three small beds to replant.
Aaron and Rachel are in ball this summer, but the schedule is probably the best we have ever had. Rachel only has 4 away games, and even Aaron's are mainly home games. John won't be playing this summer because of his age and not being part of a school team. He and Aaron are planning on going to Camp counselor training so they may do some camp counseling over the summer. They do have a little odd jobs mowing which will help support John's need to text and talk on the phone. Not to mention gas for excursions.
I rode bikes with Rachel Sunday MUST have a woman's seat. Young-hard-boy-butt seats don't work!!! I would like to ride the bike to work at least once a week, 3 miles, but not unless I can find a better seat. I only rode it for about 1 mile maybe a little more. I was very glad to get home. My pride wouldn't allow me to get off it and walk part way home.
School is so close to being over, if I could just motivate them to finish up a few projects we could potentially be done by the end of next week. I want to go away, not far but just not here. I haven't figured out when we have time to but I want the option. I figure we will probably have to do small weekend or 3 day trips during the week.
John will be 17 in 7 days. So hard for me to believe. College visits over the summer, ACT tests, potentially another year at home but then he will be going off to the big world.
No comments:
Post a Comment