I have been driving for almost 30 years, can you believe it. Yesterday when the officer asked me "if there was any particular reason I was doing 66 in a 55" all I could say was "I just wasn't paying attention". Now that I think about it how dumb was that, not paying attention while driving. Oh well, $92.00 later, a dressing down of sorts from my husband, and being pointed out to our children how foolish mom was. Hopefullly insurance won't go up, which would start it all over again.
Aaron is supposed to be going to a church function with a girl from our school Friday night. His trip to DC has brought the teenage girls vying for his attention. He was good and told them not to call the house, I think most are emailing or myspace messaging him, because he has started "needing" to be on the computer. To the best of my knowledge no schoolwork is actually involved. Bound to happen sooner or later.
Baseball and softball have started. So now Mon., Wed, and Fri there are practices, Tues and Thurs Taekwondo, Mon Scouts, Thur. Piano, Wed. Bible study and Band. This won't continues for very long, probably only till ballgames start officially. I just need to get in mode and put away some meals to cook up fast, because I know it will drive me crazy if the kids aren't eating until 9:00 at night.
Pat did something really wierd for him, he put the wrong oil filter on the Corvette, test drove it and the filter blew off. Thankfully he wasn't to far from help, and didn't have to walk far. The kids forgot to tell me to look for him if he wasn't back in 5-10minutes. The engine is okay which is more than great, a new Corvette engine runs over $8,000. He uses Slick 50 which is what he thinks helped prevent the engine from becoming trashed from loss of all its oil.
Almost gardening season, yesterday was beautiful. Rachel has her tent out, would love to have the pool set up (she would actually get in it), and has worked on bikes to ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment