Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April

Well my Aaron is in Washington DC with the 8th grade class. It always amazes me how I get that little tug when I send them off. I am certain it has something to do with a control issue on my part. It also in fairness has to do with just caring and loving our children. He had met someone at the meet and greet for the trip a month ago and she reconnected with him for the trip up to Akron. They are splitting the boys and the girls on the way to DC. So I am not sure how much fraternizing will happen probably on the dinner cruise. Maybe the ballroom dancing will come in handy and the two of them can sweep across the floor. Maybe even mom will get pics???

I think my allergies to cats, dust and mold are beginning to become a problem. I made the mistake while my grandsons were here to clean up the attic area, dust central. Couldn't breath for a while and still have some effects of it. But it has been a week and I should be past it except I am still having the urge to sneeze and sometimes the whole trying to sleep in my bedroom is a problem. Think Rachel, cats, my bed. Yes we have a few of them. I have had cats all my life and am not sure if I am ready to "lay down the law" and have them kept away from my room. I will have to see how the rest of the week goes on.

Anyone out there really know the Charleston?

Brandon is doing well, has a ct scan tomorrow. John has only one college class. Rachel can't keep her room clean but is certainly growing up before my eyes. Life continues.

Have a Blessed Day

No comments: