Hey everyone.
Every Easter I usually give my children kites, this year almost turned into a flop. The kites I bought didn't have string. We found this out Easter morning. Thankfully my sister was coming up from Columbus and stopped and bought some. They flew for awhile Easter Day but Monday was the best day for kites.
Brandon had the boys, Andrew and Gage, along with Aaron and Rachel out flying kites. They managed to tie four kites together in a row. They used over 1000 feet of string. The first kite ended up over our neighbhors house, way behind the sawmill.
It's really hard to see all four kites without zooming in a lot. That and they look like specks. But they really are in the pictures.
I have been off for the last few days since the boys are here. I managed to straighten my back storage room yesterday. There is a reason I only do it a couple times a year. Dust, lots of it. I can still fell it in my chest. I am hoping it won't put me into coughing fits for days. I really should wear a mask but I never seem to remember it until I am done. Go figure.
Okay I have to confess I went out for a few hours last night. Shirron and I, ate at Bob Evans, went to a small bar, had a couple of drinks, with alcohol and played pool and stayed out late. Here is the funny part her oldest son, text messaged us. When are you coming home? Keep in mind it had only been about 2 hours since we had left. So I told him not to worry God was with us even here. He informed us that the bum talking to us probably wasn't God. I told him we would be home by 6 am. You know we had the same reaction from my kids, what time are you coming home? You are doing what? Where are you going? This went on for a little while.
Anyways it was fun, I hadn't really talked with Shirron in quite awhile, other than making plans for running our kids around.
It looks like it will be a beautiful day out so maybe we can go do something, without getting wet from rain or blown over from the wind.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment