My son John now has 7 staples in his head. He and his brother were unloading a truck with logs and tree debri. He tripped and hit the cut end of a log. He isn't seriously injured, at least no brains are coming out, or swelling occuring. He does look like a civil war patient or maybe a try at clowning (don't you love the hair sticking out all over).
I must say I was truly impressed by the Urgent Care we went to. I realize they were not busy but we were in and out in 30 minutes. I haven't ever been in an out of a doctor's office that quickly. I hope I will be as happy when we get the bill. Can't be any worse than last year and Aaron's emergency visit to take out a 1"1/4" splinter from underneath his thumbnail. $780 dollars later.
I am still unable to get my thoughts together for next Sunday. Mother's day service, any ideas out there? I had Rachel make flower pins with glitter dust. She has to do a citizenship activity for each of the 7 4H projects she is working on. Rabbits (thank God we don't have to really breed them), Bee's, Cats, Rocks/fossils/minerals, scrapbooking, Gardening, and Archery. The flower pins are to hand out Mother's day.
I would really love to find the energy, more specifically the desire to whirlwind clean my house. Today is the official start of baseball games, which means I may not get my house together. I really just want to get past school assignments.
I am not able to tell if I am pushing my son John to much, when it comes to school. He has a bunch of assignments due next Monday some of which he hasn't even started. 15 page Sci Fi story for one. He is supposed to take advantage of the PSEO monies and start college classes in the fall. I am really praying that having someone like a professor to answer to, will motivate him to have his work done before the due date, and not with minutes to go.
Have a Blessed Day
.
No comments:
Post a Comment