Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tired

I keep waking up early even when I don't want to. Yesterday and today I woke up at 6:00, stayed in bed for awhile, finally decided I should get moving. I have decided that being able to sleep to 8:00 would be great, it's more about the option to sleep late I am after.

Really enjoyed quilting group last night. Found out a little more about each other that otherwise is missed in passing at church.

Did anyone see the clouds the other morning? They were the most unusual formations I have seen in a long time. Not quite wispy but of that type, formed in mounds. It looked like someone took a big fan brush and painted on a blue canvas. Really amazing.

I will be really glad when our family gets past this week. John has had what seems like everything due this week. I would love to not be involved, but being who I am I can't ignore what and when needs turned in. I am not ready to untie the strings and let him sink or swim.

Oh well time to get moving, wake up the house, and go to work.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: