I sent out an email today for moms of the MOPS group I am involved with. Many of you will find the dreams post disturbing I know I did. For those of you who really know me you will proboably understand why I even had such an extreme dream, for those of you who don't please understand my life spirals out of control sometimes. I don't dream often but I do seem to notice I do when I am highly stressed.
Tomorrow is the mother daughter tea, and both Rachel and Aaron will get to play piano for everyone. Aaron has a wonderful gift from God when it comes to playing the piano, he can play almost by ear. He has figured out when I am in a bad mood, if he plays it lightens my heart.
I work today and the Rachel and Aaron both have basketball games, in Mt. Gilead the hardest part of my working is missing these.
John can't figure out why I won't let him hang out this weekend. I believe it has something to do with the 4 assignments that are due on Monday. They aren't finished. think I should let him go. NO, neither do I.
Next week we go to Akron so John and Aaron can be inducted into the National Honor Society.
Makes me want to keep homeschooling.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment