Sunday, September 24, 2006

Getting old

Went to Sonfest yesterday with my younger set of kids. We were there from 1-10 and watched about 8 bands for $15. Not a bad deal, huh, compared to the Stones at I think $60 a pop. A few things that were different besides the message from the bands, no smoking anything, not one cuss word did I hear, not even from the kids, and the whole cell phone thing instead of lighters. I do want to say that it is amazing to see so many different ages, and backgrounds worshiping Christ and God. It was supposed to rain and did have a steady soft rain for a little while in the late afternoon, about an hour, then it stayed away.

My three got along and watched out for each other, meaning they handled Rachel hanging with them for awhile. More importantly didn't lose her!

Age reared it's ugly head for me though, my knees were killing me, not sure if it was the weather or what but they ached. I really wasn't on my legs all day, but it was certainly bothersome.

Time to get motivated.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: