It seems like it has been forever since I have written anything.
Life has abeen busy as usual around here. Trying really hard to push through school and almost have them done, maybe by May.
Started picking up trash on the township roads, if we do all 16 miles of it the youth group gets $200 and $.50 a bag. We plan to go out today and some of the roads we will be doing aren't as bad, whoo hoo. At least we will cover more ground that way.
Brandon is in KY and Jesse is here. Didn't really have Easter dinner on Sunday, bummer. I would be lieing if I said I didn't miss all the commotion and a chance to see all my neices and nephews.
Dad and my step-mom came up to see the kids at Taekwondo yesterday.
I keep thinking I need to think in more descriptive detail, one to just practice using other words and two it might help me to see more. I just don't seem to retain what I used to, my brain just seems to be uninspired for lack of a better word. I will have to work at fixing that.
Gotta go get ready for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment