Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The greatest wealth is to live content with little for there is never want where the mind is satisfied by Lucretius

Today I need to go pick up my glasses. I originally had found a really great pair but when we started adding the numbers, I decided on another pair. Mainly because John had found a pair that looked good, and came with sunglasses. I figure I don't need to have the cool factor as much as him.

Jesse is still here but will be moving sometime in the near future, maybe by the end of the week. I will say my kitchen counter has never been kept so clean.

It looks like I may not be having Easter this year. My one sister is going to Vegas with her husband and my other hurt her back and doesn't think she will be able to leave. I haven't spoke with my mom or aunt but may choose to just keep it quiet. Don't know what Brandon will be doing for sure. It looks like Ally will be leaving she is officially active duty now. Pray that the option to go to a base other than Iraq or Afganistan is a kept promise from the government.

Pat is doing better.

Started baseball practice this week. Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday. Spring has sprung so to speak. Will have to go get shoes for John size 14! Oh well all part of it huh.

Have a Blessed Day

No comments: