>>Here's What's Going To Happen Next Year:>>>The Top Ten Predictions For 2006>>1. The Bible will still have the answers.>>2. Prayer will still work.>>3. The Holy Spirit will still move.>>4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.>>5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.>>6. There will still be singing of praise.>>7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.>>8. There will still be room at the Cross.>>9. Jesus will still love you.>>10. Jesus will still save the lost.>>--Author Unknown
Well I fell asleep before the ball dropped on New Year's. My age is starting to show, that a couple wine coolers didn't help.
Tomorrow Aaron turns 12 it is so hard to believe. He actually said I didn't need to get him anything for his birthday! We went to see Zathura with friends on Sat., it was pretty good.
I do have a rocket kit, the kind that uses vinegar and baking soda as the engine. He needs some clothes, mainly pants and shoes, so I will have to take him out this week and do that with just him.
More and more Pat sounds as if he will have the surgery. We find out the results of the MRI on the 5th. I would like for him to have this surgery becuase it will eliminate constant illness. He may become a permanent diabetic but that should be regulated and he won't have the nausea and pain anymore. One less thing to deal with, right?
I painted the kitchen and our big room yesterday, yellow (creamy) in the kitchen and antique white in the big room. I should really do the bathroom but I don't think I'll get to it soon.
I am hoping that the school will be able to get John's classes up, I don't want to wait until the 9th. I did just have him read about Vietnam, and Ihave him reading Chemistry, and doing Algebra. I will have to pick up something on the wars between WWI and Vietnam.
It has been a nice break to not have to go everywhere, no co-op, no gymnastics, taekwondo, scouts, etc. Today starts back to a busy routine.
Ally sent me pics of Cadence
Isn't she cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment