We are getting closer to Pat's surgery and I have to say I am getting more apprehensive. Lack of knowledge is the biggest reason. I just want him to feel good all the time, minus his hip pain. That's another issue for later. Please pray that the doctor will only take what is needed from his pancreas and maybe not his spleen which is planned.
I am pushing to get the kids done with school work so next week is more free to deal with Pat and take them someplaces when we go to visit. We are going to try and go to WinterJam, $10 per person, 5 concerts. Great deal and we will be there and not at the hospital for long periods of time. He doesn't need or want a lot of visitors, and our stays usually aren't very long. I probably won't go there everyday, except for the first few days. Then we'll switch to every other day.
Brandon if you read this email me a hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment