One word to describe yourself, wow. Need
more choices. Freethinker yep, hopeless romantic yes, dreamer yes,
practical most of the time, adventurer I like to think I am, likes
outdoors. I guess that honest would make me unique. Fairly comfortable
in saying I am one of a kind. Only me I know. I am very capable and
adaptable, one of the people you want on a desert island with you. I am
not a teeny tiny woman, "I'm a handful" (song by Francine Reed), figure I
inherited my Italian genes. Life changes and with it I'd like to see a
more compact me. I don't exercise for the sake of exercising but can
still dance for hours or walk the woods, so who knows with my new
schedule could accomplish one of my goals sooner than later.
Passionate about: Children/family overall. The pursuit of knowledge; finding that hard to find piece of the puzzle. Community and the idea of it. I believe everyone can participate at some level. Information and finding it for others, Old or young.
Thankful for : my children are one of the top, being blessed with 4 children and 4 grandchildren help make my life complete, each are different but they are all great in their own ways, the ability to see how God has worked in my life & valued small group of friends. I feel as if I have had abundant grace and blessings.
I would like to travel to Italy & Ireland and would be willing to participate in something called couchsurfing to do it or maybe agrotourism. I am fierce when it comes to those who are close to me. I try to always be prepared, just in my nature. I'd take mountains over the beach. Trees and rock formations are amazing. Music soothes my soul. Can't play a lick of it but love to listen to people who can. I enjoy a variety of music, anything that makes my toes tap, blues, rock, some bluegrass, folk, big band sound, jazz any era or what fits my mood. A bit of country leaning more toward country rock, not rap. Can't sing with a darn. Dancing works just about anytime it's possible.
In my mind I am shy/reserved but others who have known me for any length of time would laugh at that. Many believe me to be fearless…soooo not true. Fiercely protective of children and friends if need be. Born in the year of the Tiger, I was. It comes out on occasion. I am old-fashioned in some of my sensibilities but crave thinking outside the box. I am a rebel at heart. A part of me always wants to live life in vibrant color and another part tells me to mute those colors. Conflicted, yep I am. Saddest part of growing up is reigning in the wild side. I can be very reserved. I have to trust who or where I am to allow the wild child in me to come out.
Passionate about: Children/family overall. The pursuit of knowledge; finding that hard to find piece of the puzzle. Community and the idea of it. I believe everyone can participate at some level. Information and finding it for others, Old or young.
Thankful for : my children are one of the top, being blessed with 4 children and 4 grandchildren help make my life complete, each are different but they are all great in their own ways, the ability to see how God has worked in my life & valued small group of friends. I feel as if I have had abundant grace and blessings.
I would like to travel to Italy & Ireland and would be willing to participate in something called couchsurfing to do it or maybe agrotourism. I am fierce when it comes to those who are close to me. I try to always be prepared, just in my nature. I'd take mountains over the beach. Trees and rock formations are amazing. Music soothes my soul. Can't play a lick of it but love to listen to people who can. I enjoy a variety of music, anything that makes my toes tap, blues, rock, some bluegrass, folk, big band sound, jazz any era or what fits my mood. A bit of country leaning more toward country rock, not rap. Can't sing with a darn. Dancing works just about anytime it's possible.
In my mind I am shy/reserved but others who have known me for any length of time would laugh at that. Many believe me to be fearless…soooo not true. Fiercely protective of children and friends if need be. Born in the year of the Tiger, I was. It comes out on occasion. I am old-fashioned in some of my sensibilities but crave thinking outside the box. I am a rebel at heart. A part of me always wants to live life in vibrant color and another part tells me to mute those colors. Conflicted, yep I am. Saddest part of growing up is reigning in the wild side. I can be very reserved. I have to trust who or where I am to allow the wild child in me to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment