Thursday, April 04, 2013

Christmas week - Found this in my drafts

Well today I plan to finally get around to baking.  Pizzelles , potato candy, bread, biscotti.  Kelly a long lost friend is coming up to visit and bake along with me.  Yeah.  I am waiting to hear if I will get the job I applied for.  This job should prove to be a great fit for me.  Both in my abilities and allowing me to still be home.  That has been one of my main concerns with getting another part time job, still being around for Rach.  Even though she doesn't need me around, I feel better and also know it is better in the years to come for me to be available, whenever a teenager might have need of her parent.

Hoping that due to it being Christmas week, in the back of their head they say "It would be a great Christmas gift" telling someone they have a job.

Book fair this week which has helped me get an idea of what is involved, more of a cash and carry than an order fair.  Still good practice.  Jan. I hope to talk with local school and get something going.  I figure I need at least one school a month ordering Sept. thru May.

No comments: