A JAR OF BALLOONS or THE UNCOOKED RICE
Have you ever had a haircut so bad you cried? No. if I did I don't remember.
When you open the drawer after having poured yourself a bowl of cereal, do you reach for a small or large spoon? Large spoon
How conscious are you of your posture? Very, as a child we did walk with books on our head. Learned how to sit in a chair with ankles crossed. Whole nine yards.
Will you agree to let a lover use your toothbrush?Yes, figure you swap spit already. Not daily but in a pinch. Actually I usually keep a stock of them just because I pick them up for free.
Which chemicals’ smells do you like? Clean starched sheets.
During which phase of life did you acquire the bulk of your friends?The last 49 years.
Have you ever quit a bad job emphatically, ripped off a uniform or apron, thrown the balled-up cloth at a superior, then stomped off? Yes the Brown Derby in Columbus. Threw it into the "garden" area.
Grey or gray? Gray for coloring, grey to describe a horse color or material color.
Who most often terminates your telephone conversations, you or the person to whom you’ve been speaking? Me.
In your bad dreams do you ever throw the slow motion punch? No
Are you punctual? Mostly.
Is your signature legible? Yes.
Have you ever had a birthday go uncelebrated? Yes. Many times.
What’s the largest TV set you’ve ever lived with? Current 32"
Showers or baths? Showers only because that's what I make time for. Bath..claw foot tub. YES
How much cash do you like to carry? What ever is left.
Ever been knocked unconscious? Only by drugs.
One larger winter coat or layers? Layers.
If you cross paths with someone walking a dog, do you talk first to the person or the dog? Depends on what type of dog it is.
Do you eat or give away pickles? Eat
What’s the highest floor on which you’ve ever lived? 3rd floor House on Lane Ave. OSU Campus area. One room, literally the attic.
Who is your most promiscuous friend? No one now.
Do you get jittery during airplane turbulence? Not really How jittery?
Do you still drink glasses of milk? Yes.
How many people have lived with you? 6
How’s your balance? Not to bad most of the time.
Have you ever ridden in a limousine? Yes
What are the chances, would you say, of you becoming, one day, the president of anything? Greater than none? Wanted to be President of the United States when I was younger.
When did you learn to write checks? In my 20's
Can you accurately size up the square footage of a room? YES
What games do you play with small children you meet (such as faking snatching off their noses by poking a thumb between fingers)? Round and round the garden goes the bear, one step two steps three steps under there. Circle on palm, then walk fingers up inside of arm, at the end tickle under arm.
Where you live is the night sky starry?Yes
How high can you kick? Above my hip. Used to be able to bring it up to wall.
Have you wasted much thought as to what you’d do were money suddenly no limitation? Not wasted planned. Buy property enough to have a small compound. Running water. Woods. Multiple homes spread out and put on 10 acres each. Move all my family together. Buy a place overseas, in mountains, near a beach.
Cake or sugar cones? Sugar
Are you quick with your wit, or do comebacks tend to always to arrive hours later? In between.
Do you keep your photos in albums or shoeboxes? Both
Do you cross the street to avoid groups of young men at night? No. Generally not. Would greatly depend on where I was walking. Not nearly as brave as I would have been 25 years ago.
Have you ever been a part of one of these groups and watched others cross streets as a result of you?Not that I can recall.
Do you match and ball socks or just dump them, en masse, into the drawer? Currently they are a mass, due to my daughter confiscating them on occasion and wearing them mismatched all the time. I ball them when I find them together.
Do you bisect your sevens with one of those squiggly hyphens?No
Have you gravitated, traditionally, toward the top of the bottom bunk? Top if it is easier for the other person. One of the luxuries of being short.
Is it your tendency to order the same dish over and over or mix it up? Mix it up.
Are you easy or hard to shop with? Clothes shoes, yes. I know what I like but fashion doesn't always cooperate when I have money.
Is your bed up against a wall, or does it sit in the center of a room, accessible from both sides? Center
Do you own any pieces of monogrammed attire? No
Aisle or window seat?Window seat
When eating out, do you set your knife atop your plate and change hands? Yes.
What’s your favorite cuss word? Shit
How long did you call your parent’s home your home.Till I moved out.
How are you at keeping track of which acquaintances you’ve told which thing that happened to you? I'm pretty open so it doesn't really matter.
Do you recycle?Yes
Do you think that every Bic light you see, when in the hands of a friend, likely once belonged to you?No
How are you at not losing pens?All the time.
When making a shooting-yourself gesture, do you do the gun barrel with two fingers or one? One
Do you insert the finger-gun into your mouth or press it to your temple?Probably the temple, but hate the gesture.
Do you cut up plastic six-pack can holders so as to save fish? yes
What colors have you painted rooms? Burgandy, green, yellow, blue, jungle mural, Lime/purple/pink with fairies. Terra Cotta. Love Color!
When driving by cows, do you give in to the urge to moo?Yes.
What is the most valuable (to you) possession you’ve ever lost or had stolen?My passion.
Do you miss it?YES
Would you rather just stay in the car?No.
Do you always know the day of the week?No
Are you ashamed, like admitting you don’t read the newspaper, when you’re way off the mark (though, in truth, the most you can be off is two days?)I don't read the paper to biased. I read the magazine The Week.
What about dates?Terrible at them
Do you find you have to ask aloud every time you’re at the bank or when you’re on the grocery store floor, attempting to pick out milk?I have been known to do that.
Isn’t it nice how willing people are to tell you the date?Yes
Do you have any “original” items in your home, anything with a total production limited to one? My children, Ha.
Are you accurate at guessing people’s weights and ages? Yes.
Do you take into consideration their feelings with guessing?Yes I figure if they are asking they are willing to hear the answer.
Can you fall asleep on your own at the end of the day, or do you need “help”? Usually pretty late.
Look at your fingernails: did you just stretch out all five fingers, palm out, or did you fold your fingers down over your inward facing palm?Stretch out.
About what parts of life do you have anxiety about having anxiety? What I am going to do with the rest of my life.
Do you have a system when it comes to pockets, or do you blindly dump in coins, lighter, i-pod, phone, smokes, etc., then fish around each time?
Blue or black pens?blue
Chunky peanut butter or smooth? Smooth on a sandwich but like chunky if eating directly out of jar.
When eating bananas, do you peel them nude at the outset or peel as you eat? Nude.
Do you tear into wrapped presents or open them nearly with the spoken intent to save the paper? Tear.
Do you currently own a phone with a cord? No
AM or FM radio? Iheart. Janga
In school, did you pack or buy lunch? Can't remember.
Have you ever made a scrapbook?Yes.
What famous landmarks have you found especially disappointing?
Which do you (or would you) find more embarrassing: crying in public by yourself on a bench, or laughing out loud in public by yourself on a bench? Crying in public.
Would you rather drive or be driven?Drive.
Ever just want to spit in someone’s face, though you actually really like the person? No
Do you engage strangers in conversations on airplanes?I have but only flown 3 times.
If no, it’s odd, isn’t it, when the time comes to accept peanut packets or order sodas and you hear their voices?No
Ever wished (if you are right-handed) that you could be left-handed?No
Do you measure distance in miles or minutes? Miles since I lived in the country. In city it was minutes.
Is there anything that feels nicer touching the back of the hand than a tassel? Skin on skin. Satin.
What about gently blown breath?On the neck.
Are you in bed at a similar time each night? Yes but generally pretty late.
Do you imagine sleep as a kind of rising (you are a basket being pulled gently up in a hot air balloon) or as a kind of sinking (you are a flat stone no longer skipping, disappearing through layers of lake)?Sinking into bed.
Can you ice skate?Yes.
Do you own a bathrobe? 4
A JAR OF BALLOONS or THE UNCOOKED RICE: A by Matthew Yeager
Do you go to movies alone? I have but it's not my preferred way of going.
When eating out, do you prefer, in general, to face the crowd or the wall? Face the crowd.
Are you a person who has certain items that unequivocally yours (a coffee mug, a side of the bed, a chair, a place at the table)?Yes.
What names have you thought to name children?as a teen Star. Great Grandmothers name, Chiarina
How many different bathrooms would you say you use on a given day? 3
Are there bathrooms (not your own) that you consider a pleasure to use, even look forward to using? No, never really thought about it.
Are you shy?I have been known to be. Shyer than most would think.
Do you save your receipts?Not really. Only on house and car. Not for groceries and the like.
Have you ever made love outdoors? Yes, beach, woods, lake, meadow
Before throwing spaghetti into the pot, do you break the bundle in half? when cooking for younger children I do.
Can you recall a [bowel movement] that produced the thought: “Wow, this is the biggest and best [bowel movement] of my life?” Only my children share that information.
What did you call bowel movements as a child? BM- Grandmother insisted on bowel movement.
How old were you when you learned to read? No idea but probably early due to Grandparents and one Grandfather sold books.
Do you nap?Not often.
Isn’t stretching something you always feel you should do more of while you’re doing it?yes.
Why must we always draw a blank after entering a record store?Don't know haven't been in a record store but once in last 10 years. not to mention can't remember most titles or bands.
What’s the strangest non-food item you swallowed as a kid? Not sure.
Do you use Post-it notes?Yes.
Are they still there, those ascending horizontal lines that marked your growth as a child up a wall or a door?They were in my Grandparents house up until they died. I have them on my wall now.
In how many cities and towns do you know your way around? 10
Can you describe to me your most frequent freak-out fantasy, or do the particulars of your situations vary so that it’s always a new table you’re overturning or bus window you’re punching out?
Do you ride the bus?I have but not in a long time since they aren't really in the area I live in now.
How is your handshake?Firm and quick
Can you ever know for sure if it’s too hard or too soft? Yes
When at a museum, do you like to walk around by yourself or take the tour? Walk around by myself.
Can you recall how the moon looked the first time you saw it through glasses (if you wear glasses)?
When cooking, do you eyeball or measure?Eyeball
Do you buy low-fat products? Sour cream if I am cooking with it.
In which of these opposing clichés (“absence makes the heart grow fonder” or “out of sight, out of mind”) do you find more truth? Out of sight, out of mind in many instances I am sorry to say. Others absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Do you go, each time, to the same barber or hair-stylist?I do now that I finally found one I like.
When at the barber or hair-stylist, do you tend to talk about hair or realize that people there must always talk about hair?Well, duh. But no I don't really notice that.
Was your Christmas tree (if you had one as a child) fake or real? Fake and real
What was it topped with, an angel or a star? Can't remember child hood tree topper.
Have you ever purchased a item with the secret intent to return it?No
In which of your pockets do you carry your wallet?Purse.
Were you breast- or bottle-fed? bottle fed.
Can you write at all with your opposite hand? Some not any large dissertation.
Do audiences affect your attempts to urinate or parallel park? Parallel park is easy with out a man in the passenger seat. Audience while peeing, why would I want to do that?
Do you rise to occasions, generally?Yes generally always rise to the occasion.
Butter or margarine?Butter no reason to use margarine.
Do you bookmark or dog-ear your books? Bookmark comes from working in a library.
How do you show love to what is your, by wearing it in or attempting to keep it pristine?Wearing it and using it how it was intended.
Do you mind losing battles? Yes. It also depends solely on the battle.
When was the last time you write a hand-written letter that was not a greeting card? Every Christmas I write a letter to all my children, and to as many close friends and family as I can.
Have you ever collected unemployment?No
Do you check the dates on coins?Occasionally.
Did you play sports?No.
If so, what was your preferred number?
Were you a planned or unplanned pregnancy? Kinda unplanned I am sure.
Do you save hangers from dry cleaners, amazed that they’re free? No I don't go to the dry cleaner.
When pondering what things are free, do you always find yourself inhaling deeply through the nose, newly aware that air is free? Had not thought of that but will in the future.
What actor(s) could you play?None.
Are you a fast dresser?Yes and often could do it while driving. Haven't had the need to do that in long time though.
Do you like to be the one who holds the tickets (for airplanes, moveis, et cetera)?Depends on who I am with but generally I do.
Do you trust others? I generally trust others until they have given me reason not to.
What about doctors?I do second guess doctors even before going. Took 3 years to get diagnosed with Lyme disease. If it is something odd I will look it up before going.
What is the worst ailment you’ve ever been diagnosed with? That I might have MS when they were trying to figure out what was wrong with me. See next question.
Have you ever been diagnosed with something? Lyme disease and pre-cancer cell issue ended up with hysterectomy.
How are you at metabolizing shamed?Not found of shame
Where, in your calendar year, have the birthdays you celebrate tended to cluster? Fall
If you went to church as a kid, did you and your family sit in the front or in the back?Middle
What things have you been doing when you’ve received news that a loved on has passed on? Usually been at home.
Can you sleep with socks on?No
Can you place your place of birth by hearing your accent? Not really
What would you try to save in a fire?Children, then genealogy.
Do you wear non-winter hats? .Yes when I can find one I like.
Pulpy or pulp-less orange juice? Pulp less
Do you always watch for the longest day of the year and then miss it? No never.
Do you miss lots of things you mean to see or do?Yes
Events you meant to attend?Yes
Picnics involving babies?Always.
Do you even notice?I always notice babies. They are one of my favorite things in life. Especially there laughter. "
"When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies"
Do you go to the gym?No
What is your favorite kind of nut?Pecan
Do you remove shoes upon entering? Not generally unless it is practiced in the home I visit.
If no, are you annoyed when you walk into someone else’s home and find a pile of shoes and a note?
Does walking on rattling street vents make you anxious?Yes.
Do you tell people when you’re ticked at them?I let them know if at all possible.
How are you at judging clouds of the metaphorical variety, at discerning those which will blow over and those which will grow to take over the sky? Pretty good.
Is there anyone who likes washing silverware?Probably not.
What celebrities have you met?None
What is your method for dealing with coins? Spend as you go? Hoard? Roll? Drop them in a jar.
Are you a sucker for foreign accents? Scottish, Irish, Italian, Aussie. British always seems hard to understand.
Do you rearrange your furniture regularly?Yes at least 2 if not 4 times a year
Do you live in a place where furniture can be rearranged, or is there really one one logical place for everything?Depends on the room.
What gift or gifts did you receive upon graduating high school? No graduation gifts that I can remember.
Do you get mad when a drink is handed across a bar to you with too much ice? No haven't had that happen
Mad enough to send it back? see above
Do you send meals back in restaurants or just suffer through them? I have sent meals back.
Are there multiple languages in which you’re fluent? .No
Why did you leave your hometown, if you did?Parent moved.
What are you usually doing when it occurs to you to clip your toenails? In shower.
Can you drive stick?Yes
If no, do you feel that this makes you inadequate?
How do you occupy your time when in a waiting room or on a train? Books, magazines, music or just looking at people then looking away? Books, Magazines
Ever French-kissed the inside of your elbow?No why would I?
Do you live in a place where tourists come?Not hardly. Unless they are looking for small village atmosphere.
Are you skilled at giving directions?Yes except for son Aaron who won't listen long enough to understand them.
Do you own a record player?No, and know that I think about it can't remember having one.
If so, have you owned one for long?
What celebrities do people insist that you look like? None
Is your name such that it is frequently mispronounced?No, Susan how hard is it. Last name Bussard, often Buusard, Buzzard, Bussert.
Do you attempt to pronounce foreign words correctly, such as calling a crescent-shaped roll a cwaSAHN? Yes I try to pronounce foreign words correctly.
Do you like being an American (if you are one)? Yes. It is a blessing to have our freedoms.
Have you ever walked around carrying a bouquet of flowers just because you like the looks folks give you on the street? No.
Are you accurate in determining the ages of children? Up till age 12 then it gets tricky.
What age do you consider old? 99
How has it changed?
Ever just want to yank the gun from the cop’s holster?Not.
When receiving bad service, as you inclined to think (“it happens”) that the server is just having an off day? Yes if they have the frazzled look about them.
Can you spell (without looking it up) the word “hors d’oeuvre”? No
Will you wait for a booth when a table is available? No
When writing the number 2 do you loop the bottom? Loop
Surely at some point you’ve worn the clothing of the opposite sex? Yes.
Have you ever lived in a room lit by a bare light bulb?No
If yes, when you opened the door and tugged that jump-back-upping beaded chain and saw the items of your life in that dimness, did you find it gloriously romantic or hilariously gloomy?
If you don’t live alone, is it you or someone else who changes the light bulbs? I would generally just have someone taller do it if they are close by.
Are you a good speller?Yes.
What physical skills have you lost?Ability to do a back flip, splits.
Can you still touch your toes?yes.
As a child, were you able to turn a cartwheel? All the time.
Are you hard on people?Yes I expect people to do their best.
What is the deepest water which you’ve been swimming? Quarry not sure how deep. Ocean just kind a hung out on the beach.
You root privately for loose plastic drink lids, wind-blown and cartwheeling, to stay up, to keep rolling and rolling, don’t you? No
Do you think grades in school mattered?Yes and no. My grades varied so much.
Can you identify flowers?Yes.
Can you identify artists by paintings?Some of the more common ones. Sister is so much better at it than I am.
Do you eat the crusts of pizza or only when they’re excellent or you’re hungry? I eat the crusts.
Do you eat other people’s crusts?Not since kids are older.
Are you a member anywhere, of anything, as of a group of people that meets at a certain time and at a certain place? Not as of this year.
What do you think about Communism? I kinda like the concept of community for the community, but not overly fond of the whole thing. People are individuals.
Can cans of whipped cream last long in your fridge?Not if Jonathon is home.
How is your self-control? Self-control is poor.
How is your cholesterol?Fine.
Have you ever spent a night in jail or been in a physical altercation as an adult?No
Have you been cheated on?Yes dating.
How did you handle it?Pretty poorly when looking back
if you could walk on stage as the lead singer of any band in any time period, who would it be? Elvis, Chuck Berry, Morrison.
When no one is looking, will you stick chewed gum to a chair or table bottom? No
When no one is looking, will you do really just about anything?Not sure
What is the most money you’ve ever found on a sidewalk or a street?not sure
Can you tie a tie?Yes
What about a bowtie?Yes
In which stores have you ever imagined having shopping sprees? Home improvement stores.
How are you at Trivial Pursuit? Not great.
Crossword puzzles? Terrible
Does making a good list ever like an accomplishment in itself? Always. even better when I get it crossed off.
Do you clip coupons or mail in rebates? Yes. Have a system.
What’s your theory on why the martini glass is shaped the way it is?
Do you like animals?Yes.
Do you find it beautiful when sidewalks begin to freckle with rain?yes.
Seen from a high window, is there anything more lovely than when, all at once, umbrellas blackly bloom?Have never experienced that.
About what subject (other than yourself) do you possess the most knowledge? My children not to bad at. I am a jack of all trades and master of none.
Do you say caddy-corner or kitty-corner?Kitty-corner
Isn’t it nice when a drinking fountain is cold and with the right pressure, when you push the metal button down and up pipes a sweet cold glassy little arc of water? Very.
Have you ever been on fire?No, although I dreamed my hands were charred a while back.
You cut off your hair?Yes many times.
What is the worst you’ve ever been burned yourself?Probably my arm when working in restaurants. Rach one of the worst when she backed into a freshly welded piece of metal.
Can you sing?Not even close.
Do you find you begin singing along to songs you know always a bar or so too early?Been known too.
About what things do you think you’re a snob? Taking the high ground.
Which is snobbier, ballet or opera?Opera
Poetry or croquet? Poetry
How about football, beer, and buffalo wings as a little group? I can take it or leave.
How about cigarettes and cities and streetlights and walking away in a leather jacket?At the right time
Do you use raincoats or umbrellas? Umbrellas pretty frequent since I walk to work.
Are your faucets tricky to the point where were an out-of-towner to use your shower, you’d feel the need to give a tutorial?No
Are they trickly?No
When dealing with a knot, are you more likely to pass the knot to another, sign and say,”Can you get this?” or take the knot from another and say, “I can get this”? Both
Are you a take-charge type of person?Very much so.
Are you good with jars?Not as much anymore.
Have you ever thrown away a crusted pan as opposed to cleaning it? Yes
What is the most difficult phone call you’ve had to make? Calling a divorce attorney.
What is the most difficult test you’ve ever taken?ASFAB
Do you prefer aiming fans directly at your face or setting them on oscillate so as to best relish that all-to-brief rush of coolness?Directly on me.
And when a fan turns away to, say, rustle an unpaid bill on the end table, do you follow it with your face as far as you can? No.
Do you sit and patiently wait?Wait for an appointment, not bad. In line not bad. Answers terrible!
How important is it for you to have things to look forward to?Very. It keeps you going just like HOPE.
When did you cave in and buy a cell phone? About 6 years ago.
Do you mind getting shots or having blood taken? Blood taken trumps shots.
How many people have you called your best friend?Maybe 8
Do the number of beaches you’ve been on exceed your fingers? Don't I wish. Unless small reservoirs count.
Does a sense of true self-worth feel like the light from a lighthouse, a sudden enveloping golden feeling that soon moves on, too fast to chase?on occasion
Who is your wealthiest relative? Not saying
Who is your poorest?Not saying
Do you have snort when you laugh?Actually I end up coughing when laughing to hard.
How are you at building fires?Very good.
How about changing flat tires?I can just haven't had to.
Till what age do you hope to live? Figure pretty long due to family history.
Have you found this has changed with time?No
When eating Asian cuisine, do you ask for a fork? .Yes.
Do you bite or clip your nails? Bite, although I am very much better than when I was younger.
Did you like high school?Off and on.
When walking or driving with a companion in a place where your companion is familiar and you are not, do you tend not to pay any attention whatsoever? No I always try to pay attention to where I am at. Comes from bad experiences not paying attention.
Were you cruel or the object of cruelty as a child? Object of.
The object of cruelty, right?
Aren’t children awful?Yes.
What’s the longest you’ve ever consecutively slept (not counting when you were sick)?10 hours
Do you set down sheets of toilet paper before sitting down on public toilets? No.
Have you ever carved initials into wet cement?not sure
What about thrown a grocery cart or brick off of a bridge? Why would I ever do something so stupid. I Have been dangled over a bridge before. Case of mistaken identity. Really sucked.
At what age (or ages) do you feel that you were at your stupidest, by which I mean proudest?Around the age of 18, basis for answer after next.
Do you make it a point to go somewhere to watch fireworks?Yes LOVE fireworks.
Are there certain blocks you avoid because of memories? No just certain blocks because you know it is potentially unsafe.
What is the oldest object (man-made) you’ve ever held? 150 year old bible.
Biggest vehicle you’ve ever driven? Cadillac?
Does your alarm clock wake you noise or radio? Noise.
Can you think of a particular mirror in which you appear particularly ugly or particularly attractive? No I don't own a magical mirror. I think it has more to do with lighting.
Do you find whatever season is next (spring, winter, fall summer) sounds pretty good?I live in Ohio so often can experience all seasons in one day, or week.
In which have the majority of your memories clustered?Middle later years
Do you tend (or did you tend) to date people older or younger than yourself?Older
Are you thrown when the time changes? Not really
Are you close with anyone bi-polar?Yes
Are you bothered by insects?HATE mosquitoes they know when I am outside.
Have you ever noticed how, when the subject is bugs, the size of the bug will keep increasing?No
Have you ever participated in a parade?Yes
Which of the earth’s creatures would you least like to see granted to set of wings? An alligator? A shark? A snake? Shark.
Which of the earth’s creatures would you most like to see granted a set of wings? The turtle?
Are you ever, while eating something messy, able to look down your face and actually see the food particles on it?No
Was farting an acceptable activity in your household?Yes and no. Must say excuse me.
Were you tall, short, or medium as a kid?Tall till 6th grade.
Did you go through phases (tye-dyed tee shirts and reggae music, then goth, then job, say), or have you been mostly the same over the course of your life? Mostly same.
At what age did you reach you present height?12-14
Do you own a washing machine and drier?Yes
Do you believe (or have you ever believed) in heaven? Yes
What technique do you most commonly use when striking a match? Folding the book over? Two matches at once?
Are you skilled at eating crabs and lobsters?Yes
How are you with the metric system, or, if that’s your system, with the English system?Decent
What magazines do you get?None I work in a library.
Which do you read standing up in drugstore aisles?home improvement, craft, decorating
What’s your favorite color of popsicle?Orange
When encountering a huge and many-roomed house, do you ever want just to find a remote room in its upstairs and hide?No but may think about it now.
What would you do in there?Depends who I am with, adult or child, male or female,
Regardless, why is there so much delight in the though that who days might pass before you were found?
Have you ever had a load of laundry ruined by a pen? No, I have had clothing ruined by a pen, actually a permanent marker in the hands of a young boy.
Have you ever run out of gas?Yes a lot when I was younger.
Have you ever been a victim of burglary?Yes
Do you think you could mug someone?No
Do you think you could kill if it came to that?Over my children very probable.
What type of food have you eaten the most, would you guess? Pizza, chicken?
Close your eyes: how many living rooms have you memorized?
Could you please call to mind at least two or three and hold them a moment?
Can you flip your eyelids inside out?No
What was your best Halloween costume?Pirate costume when I had a fake finger prosthesis made a drunk guy fall out and over his chair.
When you imagine your own funeral, does the thought of certain acquaintances in the same room worry you?Not really I'd be dead
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?Yes
Have you ever been a hitchhiker?No
How much stock do you put in the Zodiac?some
Are your earlobes attached?To my head yes
Can you recall the first time you saw snow, or was it something you were born into, a blurry awareness that snow was a feature of this world you lived in?
Can you recall the last number of candles on your birthday cake equaled the number of years you’d been alive? .
Could you, right now, name the location of your social security card?
Can you read music?
Do you give in when people plead?
Why isn’t it a law that the street address of every house and building be clearly marked and in an identical place, such as is the licens plate on a car?
What percentage of your life would you say you spend alone and recollecting?
Okay, you have a plate of cake and ice cream: do you go with a spoon, with a fork, or with both?
Do you have al your original adult teeth?
When you enter a bathroom and find urine in the toilet, are you inclined to flush before you use it yourself? Does it depend upon whether you know the person who left it, upon the yellowness of the substance?
No comments:
Post a Comment