Random thoughts, life in general, joys, hopes, dreams of mine. Favorite quotes or something that trips my trigger.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
June 16, 2012
Tomorrow I go to pick up oldest Grandson Gage. He will be with me a month which makes up I hope for not getting to see him any other time during the year. I just seem to get so lost in surviving and life here .... along with very little flex money.... equals not so much free time any more.
I know at some point my life will not feel so weighed down, each day I have moments where it doesn't feel that way but could stand a whole day that doesn't feel so heavy. It always passes but just not lately fast enough. Waaa... I would go to counseling except that's right no insurance anymore. No fault of Pat's just changes in OPERS, they wanted to tack on about $700 a month, just for me! for the premium along with $2500 deductible. Just wrong is all I have to say. Even still together I would say no to that!
In the meantime I have been fortunate to not have been sick or injured in the past two years.
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment