Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's been more than a while since I have said anything.  all I know is at the moment I could. at least I feel like I could, chew and spit out nails.  Can't put my finger on it, just an overall desire to pounce.  Hmmm....stress of another child graduating.... two part time jobs...no divorce yet....teen daughter...anyways face starting to twitch hasn't done that in eons, add to that the needle like sensation in my skull...

Very proud of son graduating don't get me wrong.  Plans to go to Lincoln Technical college in Indianaopolis.  Major Automotive technologies/high performance and an associate in business.  Really was not so long ago he sang in Christmas pageant, "go tell it on the mountain", everyone heard him sing the chorus because he would belt it into the microphone.  

On June 30 I will have been "married" 22 years, still kinda counts right?  Even in separate households? Probably not in the real scheme of things.  Oh well maybe by end of July, I can quit counting the years of marriage.  We'll see.

Ready to  move forward. Or sidewise even.

Such a busy few months ahead...really want to breath as much as possible over the summer.  Have fun in the sun.  Enjoy my children and grandchildren as much as possible or able.  Another reason for closure, financially hope to be free to get  a car, finish fixing up the house, pay off debt.  Just like everyone else, I know that. 

Our puppy we inherited in Feb.  is getting bigger, chewing less, Thank God.

Bran made it through Memorial Weekend which is so wonderful.  Legend is getting bigger and bigger.  Along with all of them.  So hard to believe.  






No comments: