Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow time flies...

  This is part of a devotional for today.

John Fulsford who wrote, "I was in the act of kneeling down before the Lord my God, when a little bird came and perched near my window, and thus preached to me: 'O thou grave man, look on me, and learn something, if not the deepest lesson, then a true one. Thy God made me, and the like of me; and, if thou canst conceive it, loves me and cares for me...Learn to see thy God not in great mysteries only, but in me also.'"

            Let's never forget Jesus' words, "Look at the birds," for they send a message to each of us today, "I care even more for you!"

"Why should we, then, burden ourselves with superfluous cares, and fatigue and weary ourselves in the multiplicity of our ways? Let us rest in peace. God Himself, inviteth us to cast our cares, our anxieties upon Him."
Madame Guyon

I had a telephone interview for a job yesterday.  If I get it, I would officially have 3 jobs.  Wonder if Pat would be happy he got his statement to me, " I guess you can work 3 jobs."   The best part is if I get this position it uses what I already know and I should be good at it.  Do have to study up today.  Pray they call.  Could so use the extra money.  Would make it easier to be ahead instead of catching up every month.  


I will be off next week but get to do a book fair.  I am looking forward to learning how they work.  Would love to get one going at the school that is close.  Also need to get psyched to call on libraries around.

Dad and Mom came by on Sunday which was a good little visit.  John & Aaron were home but Rach was gone.  Mom looked pretty good and I believe is finally on a road to complete recovery.  It will take her awhile to get her strength back.  

Blessings


No comments: