It was appropriate that the devotional I received was on faith and storms. The story about Peter coming out to walk on water and not continuing to look at Jesus, and no longer being able to walk on water, Jesus calming the storm anyways.
Storms-having an annual pap and having to go back because it was abnormal. Being told they would call with the results and could leave the results on the answering machine. Getting the call on the answering machine but have to call them back. Finding out must have another procedure done, involving an electrified knife, to burn away layers. Not cancer, but severe abnormal cells.
It really sucks to have severe abnormal cells.
I am amazed at how quickly my thoughts jumped, not unnaturally, due to my normal thought process being the way it is. Anyways, thoughts of my children not having a mom flashed. The kids overheard me tell Pat, and break into a sob moment, I know this because all of a sudden while I am doing dishes I get help! Without asking. So I explained to them it isn't cancer just a concern.
So pray that I don't lose site of my faith, that this will be the end of procedures.
On a happy note check out my garden pics, it only to me 18 years to have a seriously productive and good looking garden.
Maybe that is sign that my 18
Storms-having an annual pap and having to go back because it was abnormal. Being told they would call with the results and could leave the results on the answering machine. Getting the call on the answering machine but have to call them back. Finding out must have another procedure done, involving an electrified knife, to burn away layers. Not cancer, but severe abnormal cells.
It really sucks to have severe abnormal cells.
I am amazed at how quickly my thoughts jumped, not unnaturally, due to my normal thought process being the way it is. Anyways, thoughts of my children not having a mom flashed. The kids overheard me tell Pat, and break into a sob moment, I know this because all of a sudden while I am doing dishes I get help! Without asking. So I explained to them it isn't cancer just a concern.
So pray that I don't lose site of my faith, that this will be the end of procedures.
On a happy note check out my garden pics, it only to me 18 years to have a seriously productive and good looking garden.
years of marriage which was June 30th is actually productive and looks good???? Maybe marriage is like gardening you just have to keep eliminating the weeds each year? I intensively planted the beds and so far so good. Zucchini, radishes, beans should start next week, and broccoli.
Try roasting radishes with a little oil and garlic, completely changes flavor.
Have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment