It is official one year today. Separated not divorced, dissolution, or any other term. Such a long year but also went by quickly. I have with so many friends and their generosity completely turned this house into a home. in Nov. healing nicely.
Shoulder surgery result of following
Wood floors, floating floors, tile floors, laminate floors have all been put in.
Paint, paint and more paint.
New cabinets, counter, and sink.
Planted a lot of shrubs, some fruit trees and flowers.
Plans for this year.
Maybe school. Grant writing or guidance counselor would be my choices.
Plan to leave the continent where. Oh Italy I am sure. It is always good to make plans even if you can't go right away. I call it major research.
Soon to be carport. Hopefully a fabulous garden.
Redo brick in front in order to get rid of small pond that forms, right where you walk to get into the house. Redo back sidewalk in order to get rid of small stream that forms.
Next week hopefully new entry door and two new storm doors. It will be door week. Rehang a couple put new handles etc. Thank God I do not have to do it but will pay someone!
No comments:
Post a Comment