Went to the State Fair for Rachel's 4H project on genealogy. Amazing what people bring someone even had a tombstone as part of their display. She didn't win overall but if she does it next year at least we know what not to bring.
We had two truck loads, think log trucks, of logs dropped last month. Last night they cleared them out of the driveway and have them stacked. With the wood we have out back waiting to be cut Pat thinks we have enough for 7 years.
Beginning to gear up for school, I ordered books for Aaron's classes last night. Until we can figure a way to move out of our internet dead zone, having books for his online classes help immensly. Went out and bought shoes for John and Rachel, she wears an 8.5 in most shoes!
I have begun reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers, I certainly understand why it is a big hit. Romance, electricity between two people, just friendship.
also really liked the Shack by William Young. I think he would be a great person to listen tell a story, if he tells stories like he writes.
Blessings
1 comment:
Hi Susan,
Just an FYI your You Tube video is blocking the test of your post so I can't make sense of it. I can't believe summer is almost over! See you in September.
Post a Comment