Winter is stopping in Ohio it looks like. We have had such warm weather but the wind is picking up, and the temp is dropping. I must admit I liked seeing the dusting of snow. I didn't stay up for the weather report other than to hear them say a front is coming. Maybe I will get to build a snowman after all this year or even break down and go sledding.
John thought he would get a whole week off from school but his classes came up yesterday so this morning he starts back up. I have gone over the requirements and many of his classes he could feasibly get done quickly, in say four weeks he could turn in the assignments. Watching all the modules is another thing, but at lteast get the projects out of the way. We will see. We went to a college to talk with the registration guy about enrolling in the fall. Maybe it will jump start him. Although it is 7:45 here and I still hear no sound from his room.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment